Hello, community members:
I. The FMEX plans to launch the platform token FMEX/USDT trading pair on the mainboard at 20:00 on November 3, 2020, and also remove the previous price fluctuations limit at same time, the trading fee is 0.2% for both taker and maker, FMEX deposit withdrawal and transfer will be activated.
II. Due to the historical pollution of FT cannot be resolved right now, and some users' FT assets are currently not located at the platform, so accurately mapping FMEX to FT holders is not possible. After extensively listening to the opinions of the community and comprehensively considering various factors, the operation team solemnly made the following decision:
1. Destroy all the 35% locked FMEX held by the FCoin community, but still retain the original established dividend rights of FT holders. According to the original referendum, FMEX will distribute dividends when the daily income reaches or exceeds 10BTC. Among them, the FMEX 35% income dividend will be distributed to all FT holders accordingly.
2. The FMEX Foundation (the original mining fund) will destroy the remaining FMEX to 100 million and locked for subsequent purposes including but not limited to operational activities, team incentives and financing plans.
3. When the daily income of the FMEX platform is less than 10BTC, 80% of the income will be used to continuously repurchase FMEX and burn it on the chain. The burns record will be announced monthly and the other 20% income to support the platform's operating.
FMEX operation team
October 30, 2020