Dear community users:
After research and combined with the overall platform planning, FUSD/USDT trading is now open.
15:00 on August 26, 2020 (GMT+8, the same below)
Due to the particularity of FUSD debt, the following trading rules are now formulated:
1. The maximum amount of FUSD single sell order for each user is 0.3% of the user's total FUSD holdings.
2. If 0.3% of the user's total FUSD holdings is less than 100 FUSD, the maximum of sell order can be 100 FUSD.
3. The number of buy/sell orders for each user is 1.
4. All sell orders at the same price will be filled at the same time according to the proportion of the pending orders, and at the same time follow the price priority rule.
5. The minimum amount of buy order (Bid) is 100 FUSD.
6. The platform charges a 0.1% trading fee. (Paid by the seller)
7. Trading hours: 11:00-23:00 daily.
8. The current minimum price limit is: 0.6 USDT / FUSD, which may be adjusted according to actual conditions.
9. Due to FUSD unlocking calculation, the platform will automatically cancel all pending orders after 23:00 every day. If still need to sell, please renew the order next day.
The above rules only apply to FUSD trading and have nothing to do with the reduction of debt.
August 25, 2020