After the announcement of "The First Exchange Cold Wallet Multiple-signature Hold Seats election Campaign", a total of 25 community users or organizations signed up to participate in the election. After preliminary screening, 16 community applicants met the requirements.
Six community users or organizations are selected through a referendum to hold the exchange cold wallet signatures to ensure the security of platform funds.
1. This is a joint referendum for both FT and FMEX, with 50% of the voting power of each party.
2. The number of votes will be based on snapshot of FT/FMEX at 00:00 on May 12, 2020 (GMT+8, the same below), 100FT = 1 vote, rounded down. The number of FMEX votes is calculated based on the voting weight. The sum of the two parts is the final votes.
3. This vote is a multi-election vote, for any candidate can cast any number of votes. Until all votes cast.
4. The votes for FM (35% of the total) owned by the FT community will be allocated to FT holders according to the snapshot of FT number at 00:00 on May 12, rounded down.
5. Approximately 18.82 million FM votes will be distributed to FUSD holders according to the snapshot FUSD number at 00:00 on July 29, rounded down.
6. Approximately 1.118 billion FT votes will be distributed to FUSD holders according to the snapshot FUSD number at 00:00 on July 29, rounded down.
7. FT held by FCoin Fund, FCoin platform, FFund and FMex platform will not participate in this referendum. FM held by the FMex Foundation does not participate in this referendum.
The top 6 candidates with the highest votes will become FCoin/FMex exchange cold wallet multi-signature holders in the first cycle, and the others will be alternate holders for this period.
The publicity time of this referendum: July 30, 2020, 18:00-August 2, 2020, 18:00
Voting time for this referendum: 18:00 on August 2, 2020-18:00 on August 7, 2020
Voting address for this referendum: https://fmex.com/vote
*The platform accounts of all candidates in this referendum have passed KYC verification, and the publicly announced position snapshot time is: 00:00 on May 12, 2020*
*The election declarations provided by the candidates in this referendum are all provided by individuals (organizations), and the platform is not responsible for their content and reserves the right to pursue accountability. *
*The signature holders finally elected in this referendum must pass the platform video/photo verification, otherwise the platform reserves the right to cancel their qualifications*