1. The rebate-related development of the contract trading strategy provider has been 100% completed and entered the testing phase.
2. Testnet: Data processing, debt unlocking, scheduled tasks and other back-end service deployment have been completed.
3. Testnet: The deployment of user center related services is completed.
4. Testnet: Final preparations (retest, configuration) before going online for public testing.
5. Fix the configuration errors related to the formal environment.
6. Fix bugs left by the original project of contract transactions.
7. The business contract of the third-party security audit service has been signed and entered the implementation stage.
An overview of the overall recovery progress:
1. [Completed] All the services required by the community technical team to activate the original platform technology (not limited to cloud computing, authorized paid software, services, etc.), Zhang Jian team redeployed the new platform and carried out asset data recovery.
2. [Completed] Preparation for the expansion of the community technical team.
3. [Completed] Zhang Jian's team has restored the platform function (FCoin FMex FCoinJP), which does not involve FOne and OTC for the time being. (Note: the whole asset system is within the FCoin platform and must be restored).
4. [In progress] Functional verification is now ongoing by the community technical team. (Including FCoin core, FMex complete backend, asset system, App, etc.).
5. [Completed] The community technical team has made a new deployment of the platform according to the documents and source code submitted by Zhang Jian's team, so as to check and fill in the leaks during the handed-over.
6. [Completed] The community technical team to study&research with the whole system structure and source code. (Zhang Jian's team performs consultant duties).
7. [Completed] To do the overall security audit of the system service. (Work with third-party security team).
8. [In progress] The development of financial statistics system and debt-related functions.