1. The development of contract transaction rebates(back-end) is now 80% completed.
2. The development of the trading strategy provider special page has been completed and entered the verification phase.
3. All configurations of Testnet operation and maintenance environment have been completed.
4. Testnet: Data processing, debt unlocking, scheduled tasks and other back-end services are deployed into 75%.
5. Testnet: User center and other related services have entered the deployment stage.
6. The security upgrade & check regarding Testnet environment dependency has begun.
An overview of the overall recovery progress:
1. [Completed] All the services required by the community technical team to activate the original platform technology (not limited to cloud computing, authorized paid software, services, etc.), Zhang Jian team redeployed the new platform and carried out asset data recovery.
2. [In progress] Preparation for the expansion of the community technical team.
3. [Completed] Zhang Jian's team has restored the platform function (FCoin FMex FCoinJP), which does not involve FOne and OTC for the time being. (Note: the whole asset system is within the FCoin platform and must be restored).
4. [In progress] Functional verification is now ongoing by the community technical team. (Including FCoin core, FMex complete backend, asset system, App, etc.).
5. [Completed] The community technical team has made a new deployment of the platform according to the documents and source code submitted by Zhang Jian's team, so as to check and fill in the leaks during the handed-over.
6. [Completed] The community technical team to study&research with the whole system structure and source code. (Zhang Jian's team performs consultant duties).
7. [In progress] To do the overall security audit of the system service. (Work with third-party security team).
8. [In progress] The development of financial statistics system and debt-related functions.