Dear community users,
Based on the results of the referendum on Adjusting FMex income distribution rules, FMex will implement the new revenue distribution rules from 00:00 on February 12, 2020 (GMT+8, the same below). That is,
1. If the daily distributable income of that day is less than 10BTC, then all the distributable income of the day will be used for FMEX repurchase and will use half of the repurchased FMEX for mining rewards and the other half for destruction.
2. If the distributable income reaches or exceeds 10BTC on a day, the distribution of income on that day shall follow the existing rules which is to allocate the distributable income of the previous day according to the snapshot of the lockup FMEX at 0:00.
3. The team may adjust the threshold, mining and destruction ratio in the future according to the actual operation of the platform.
1. For the data of distributable income, please refer to the Income Distribution Collection page.
2. If the distributable income on February 11, 2020, is less than 10BTC, all distributable income on that date will be used for the repurchase and destruction of FMEX, and no dividend will be paid based on the above rules.
Thank you for your support and we are looking forward to your valuable comments.
February 10, 2020